Print of poem entitled 'Letting Go' by Angela Topping
Print of art quilt, entitled 'Mother and Child' series no. 9.
- High quality print on thick, glossy paper attached to pure white mount board, accompanied by a backing board.
- Presentation: comes sealed in a cellophane bag.
- Approx. size of entire mounted print: 250 mm x 200 mm.
- The mounted print fits inside a standard 8 x 10 inch frame (250 mm x 200 mm)*.
- Artist: Karen Bachman-Kells
*A frame is not included with this item.
First you hold them like a secret
you only suspect is true.
Then soft knockings from within
tap out messages for you.
Slowly the body allows escape,
you hold them in your arms,
dazed and milky, full of love,
pledged to defend from harm.
Then you hold them to your heart
and put them to the breast.
But they learn to walk away
like any other guest.